Wedding Photography Information
Cambridge Wedding Photographer – Making Memories
Wedding Photography isn’t just choosing a person to take photos of your wedding day, it is choosing the right person to tell the story of your day. Someone who will capture all the details, the moments as they happen and collect the memories for you to hold on to. It’s not just taking the photos on the day, it’s the care and love and time taken to perfect the images before you even get to see them by editing them in a style that you love. It’s something that I love to do and this shows through in the images I create for you. Liz x
The first meeting
Following your initial enquiry I like to meet clients face to face. This helps you to get to know me a little better and helps me to find out what you really want from the day too. It’s your day and it has to be perfect.
Organising your special day is stressful enough, so I like to keep my photography collections simple. Right from the beginning with the nerves and excitement, through to your first dance as husband and wife, I will be around to see these moments as they appear. I want to take images that reflect your personalities, I’ll try not to get in the way and I won’t tell you what to do, but will organise groups if that is what you want. You will then have some beautiful photos that tell the story of your day. I try to keep the formal group shots to a minimum so that you can celebrate with you family and friends. The most popular shots are
Bride, Groom and Bride Family
Bride, Groom and Brides parents
Bride, Groom and both sets of parents
Bride, Groom and Grooms family
Bride, Groom and friends
Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Best Man and Ushers
My Collections have been designed to cover all of your needs, select from Digital, Album, or Fine Art. Each one has been created to offer you savings if you were to select the individual items included.
These Collections are very popular, but they may not be for you, if you want to do things slightly differently, then let me know and I will come up with something bespoke just for you.
Editing your images
When the day is over the perfecting of all the images captured on the day starts. Approximately 4-8 weeks after the wedding date, you will be invited to a slideshow viewing of your images so that you can relive the day, I will provide the drinks and nibbles, you can sit back and see your day unfold. You can then show all your family and friends as they will be available in the online gallery. Please note that in the height of summer proofs may not be available for 6-8 weeks, but I will keep in touch and let you know how they are progressing. Have a look at my wedding gallery here.
When you have looked through your photographs it is then over to you to select the images for your album. I will create a proof of your album design and send it to you to look at.
More information about the albums and the design process can be found here
- An initial discussion of your day. Face to face is my preference but can be over the telephone or Skype.
- Venue visit. If I haven’t been to your venue before and the distance makes it doable, I like to visit the venue prior to the day to work out where all the best places are for your important shots.
- Full Day (approximately 10 hours of coverage), starting about 2 hours from your ceremony time with getting ready to the first dance.
- Editing with care and love, of your finished images in my signature style.
- Invitation to view the finished images as a slideshow.
- Private on-line gallery for viewing, sharing and ordering. This is accessed by a password. Share the password with friends, family and work colleagues.
- Approximately 350 images supplied as a Digital Download or in a Presentation Boxed USB memory stick. Both High resolution with printing license and low resolution for use on Social Media sites.
The extra bits
- Choice of Albums. A selection of traditional leather bound books to more modern but still elegant albums. I offer a range to suit all styles and budgets. I offer Fine Art, Coffee Table and a selection of hand made Italian albums. Extra images can be added to albums at a cost per double page basis.
- Second Photographer. This option is included in the Storybook & Fine Art Collections but can be added on to the other Collections giving you extra coverage of your day and from different angles. The can be added for an additional £300
- Gift Vouchers. Great for family, friends and workplaces to buy to put towards your wedding collection, wedding album or treat yourself to a framed print for your home
Winter Wedding half day only available mid-week or November – March, from £750