They make your visit simpler by:
Remembering settings, so you don’t have to re-enter them at every page you visit (such as placing Items in an ecommerce shopping basket)
Remembering information you’ve given (such as a PostCode) so you don’t need to keep re-entering it
Measuring how you use our website so we can improve it to meet your needs
At no time do we store or retrieve any information that can personally identify you – they’re just here to make the site work better for you and are essential to the usage of our website. Did you know you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish? Learn more about cookies and how to manage them at AboutCookies.org.
If you prevent cookie usage on this website then please note that some parts may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
If you do not want any information collected, then you should choose not to use the Liz Greenhalgh Photography web site.
Measuring Website Usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it is meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do it better.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. No personally identifiable information is ever added to a cookie by Google.
- What information Liz Greenhalgh Photography collects from you and how they use it
- What choices you have about how Liz Greenhalgh Photography treats your information
- How Liz Greenhalgh Photography protects your privacy
- What Liz Greenhalgh Photography does about children visiting this Website
- How you can contact Liz Greenhalgh Photograph
- Changes in the policy
- INFORMATION LIZ GREENHALGH PHOTOGRAPHY COLLECTS FROM YOU
Active Information Collection
Like many other web sites, we actively collect information from our visitors both by asking specific questions on this site and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.). Liz Greenhalgh Photography uses this information for the purposes for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your resume to Liz Greenhalgh Photography for purposes of obtaining employment, the resume will be used for activities related to your potential employment.
Passive Information Collection
Some of the information we collect depends on the settings on your web browser. Please check your web browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings. In addition to the information sent by your web browser, as you navigate through a web site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as navigational data collection.
Like most web site operators, we track IP addresses, use both session and persistent cookies, and assign Internet tags. Our system also automatically gathers information about the areas you visit on this site and collects operational information about the technology you use, such as your browser, type of computer, operating systems and Internet service providers.
We passively collect information to understand what areas of this site are most popular, which areas may require improvement and what technologies are being used by our visitors. This information helps us to update and improve this site. We also use this information for security purposes, to detect and to block security breaches and to provide you with a safe online environment.
Limitations on the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever Liz Greenhalgh Photography collects personal information on the Liz Greenhalgh Photography Website, Liz Greenhalgh Photography will:
- provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices;
- collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which may be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors;
- collect your personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
- take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”; and
- take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within Liz Greenhalgh Photography.
Retention of Personal Information
Liz Greenhalgh Photography retains the personal information collected on the web site as long as necessary to provide the services, products and information you request or as permitted by applicable law.
2. CHOICES YOU HAVE ABOUT HOW LIZ GREENHALGH PHOTOGRAPHY USES YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with as many choices and as much control as possible regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
You may also send us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. To protect your privacy, we will only respond to e-mail messages sent from the e-mail account you used to set up your account. Should you elect to have your information deleted, we will also delete your user account.
3. HOW LIZ GREENHALGH PHOTOGRAPHY PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
We work hard to protect your personal information. Liz Greenhalgh Photography will not sell personal information collected from its web site to mailing list brokers without your express consent. All information is stored within a secured database that is not accessible to the outside world. Resumes are stored on file systems that are not publicly accessible. All Liz Greenhalgh Photography servers are protected behind both hardware and software firewalls. Low-level access to all information is restricted to authorized support personnel only.
This site contains links to other web sites operated by third parties that may be of interest to you. We cannot control these third-party sites, which may collect personal information from you. When you follow a link and leave this site, you do so at your own risk.
4. WHAT LIZ GREENHALGH PHOTOGRAPHY DOES ABOUT CHILDREN VISITING THIS SITE
This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be deleted from our records, you may do so by using the feedback mechanisms provided, or by writing us at the address set forth in Section 5 below.
5. HOW YOU CAN CONTACT LIZ GREENHALGH PHOTOGRAPHY
Liz Greenhalgh Photography
8 Brookfield Way, Bury,
Huntingdon, PE26 2LH
6. CHANGES IN THE POLICY