Hello! I’m Liz
Nice to meet you
Photographing wonderful moments with loved ones is what I love to do. I am fully inclusive and diverse and welcome all couples.
On your Wedding day, you will find me mixing in the background, capturing your guests, finding the fun moments and telling your Wedding Day story in pictures.
My favourite weddings are those that are relaxed and go with the flow. I want you to enjoy the most amazing day of your life, celebrating with family, friends and loved one while creating your memories. You are surrounded by family, friends and everyone who has a place in your heart. So lets CELEBRATE.
My work has been featured in the English Wedding Blog, Plans and Presents, Your Perfect Wedding Photographer Best of 2018, Wedisson and Nine Dots
I’ve been photographing weddings since 2012 and have met some wonderful people who I can now call friends
What makes me………….. well me!
- Spending time in coffee shops. Skinny Latte for me, please.
- I love cosy Autumn nights in with friends, chatting and putting the world to right.
- Sunsets and Sunrise, when I get up early! If you haven’t seen a Santorini Sunset you are missing out!
- Shoes….. who doesn’t! Over 120 pairs at the last count.
- My cats. They have their own Instagram page
- Getting up early to go to the Airport on Holiday to spend time in the airport shopping
- Having my nails done.
- Peonies, no Roses, no Ranunculus…… any pretty flowers that make you smile
- Candles – Jo Malone Mimosa and Cardamom. Smells amazing and reminds me of holidays
- Doris Day films. One rainy Sunday find Calamity Jane and watch an old fashioned romance
Even More Fun facts about me:
- Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S – The One With Ross’ Wedding…….. I take thee, Rachel…
- Sex and the City, my go-to binge-watch tv
- NYC. Central Park
- Gin and a good quality tonic
- Fresh line-dried White Company bedding, leave me here all day.
- I have 3 children, all big and grown up, I’ve been a Mother of the Bride
- I’m now a Nana to Henry
I love to document the Real Moments and Real Emotions for Couples, for Families, Forever
Your Wedding Day
By the time your Wedding Day gets here we will know each other and I will be a friend with a camera turning up to capture your Love Story in a storytelling relaxed way.
Candid moments happen all day long. Your formal, family photographs don’t have to take hours and the last thing I want to do is take you away from celebrating with your guests. At some point during the day, in the best light possible, I will sneak you away to capture those love-filled moments and just married giggles with the two of you.
When you hold one of my prints or albums in your hand, I want you to feel the same emotions that you felt on your wedding day, reminding you how much you loved the day you married your best friend.
Family sessions are all about having fun and capturing love, smiles and laughter. Giving you amazing pictures that you can look back on for many years to come. Let’s start at your home then go out on location. Your favourite park or place you go as a family, somewhere we can all relax and have fun or even in my studio.
Baby and Maternity sessions document the most amazing and precious time in someone’s life. A whole world of new beginnings.
Two hearts in love need no words
Richard and Tara
DIANNE AND PAUL